About The NeuGroup
Since 1994, The NeuGroup has been a trusted advocate for global finance and treasury practitioners with its newsletter, International Treasurer, and iTreasurer.com website.
In 2001, we held the first Tech20 peer group meeting for treasurers in the technology sector. From that first meeting, The NeuGroup Network has grown to include:
- 14+ NeuGroup Peer Groups
- 160+ premier companies
- 300+ corporate finance practitioners
The NeuGroup now specializes in leading peer knowledge exchange, bringing like-minded finance practitioners together to share ideas, experiences and best practices on the topical issues most important to them. As part of our facilitation, we offer a unique insights and takeaways, including the Neu perspective.
- A new product or service that serves a priority need that practitioners have identified.
- A new development that may help practitioners overcome a priority challenge.
- Something that helps put developments in a practical context for practitioners.
- A new way to get things done (or think about getting them done) that is consistent with world-class principles or best practices.
- Something that shows a business support/finance function adding economic value to the underlying business(es) of a commercial enterprise.
- Network, Exchange, Understand.
About The NeuGroup Network of Peer Groups
The NeuGroup Network of Peer Groups (the NeuGroups) provides confidential peer knowledge exchange for senior finance executives. Drawing from the best elements of informal networking, benchmarking studies, syndicated research and professional development workshops, each NeuGroup brings together like-minded professionals to:
- Share best practices
- Tackle current challenges
- Develop lasting, career-enhancing professional relationships